Friday, March 11, 2011

Relentless

Some days it feels like I'm never going to get break. Bad things just keep happening, throwing themselves in front of me, refusing to be ingored. I'll admit that I'm the first one to tell someone to keep their chin up, it's not always as easy to take your own advice. Some day I'll catch and break, and all the trials and tribulations that I'm going through now will have payed off. I'll be a stronger person for all of this, right? If I keep telling myself it over and over again, I may some day start to believe it.

Life is just so, relentless.

Oh a little baby for the day. :) This is what I wake up to every morning, him peeping over the edge staring at me. Today I woke up to him standing, holding onto the edge of the crib though. Different story, different day!

No comments:

Post a Comment