Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Brand New

Apparently I'm terrible at keeping up with this, when I lay down at the end of the night I'm always reminding myself to go blog, but I never muster up the energy to do it. I'd rather spend my downtime talking to a fabulous group of ladies I've met and fell in love with than sitting here talking to myself.

Well here's a new year and a new list of goals and what not I would like to meet. I usually end up failing on half on them, but if I didn't try at first then there wasn't ever the possibility of achieving any of them. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself so I don't feel like a total failure. I'm always striving to be a better person and mommy, hopefully that's one goal I don't fail at. School is a big one, I wish I could be done with it this year, there isn't any way that it'll happen though. I have at least two more years, and it's killing me. I just want to be able to support G and I by myself, be able to spend money on him buying useless toys and stuff. I think every mommy should be able to do that, buy things for their child beyond food and diapers. I want to spoil him, I don't think this is to much to ask.

I just realized for the first time today that it's 1/1/11. I love that I'm so random, this blog is so completely random. Filled with useless and uninteresting tidbits of random stuff. Hopefully one day I don't look back and think I was a total moron! Haha.

G's newest thing is grabbing his leg and pulling his foot up to his face to try and eat his feet, it cracks me up. He gets so excited to see me that he screams now, it's seriously amazing. Hes begun to laugh for other people besides me, along with not wanting anyone else but me. Give and take I guess. I told him this year is brand new, just like him. I'm pretty sure he just rolled his eyes at me and said "I'm not brand new mom, I'm four months old." ... What was I thinking, he's a biggy boy now!




No comments:

Post a Comment