Sunday, December 26, 2010

New things and such!

G discovered his bottom lip today, better late than never! He's found his feet, his hands, and everything else in between. Just not the one thing right below his nose! He's so funny, he'll suck it in and make so many different noises, It honestly sounds like he's beat boxing. My brother and I were sitting on the couch with him tonight and he was seriously making us laugh so hard we were crying.
 I LOVE IT!!
He laughed last night for the first time, not his little chuckles, a full out belly laugh. It's the best sound I've ever heard in my entire life. I found out today that if we play peek-a-boo he laughs up a storm. Needless to say, we will be playing it quite often. He always tries to pull my hand off of my face while we're playing, like, where did my mom go!? :)
My best friend and I went to Olive Garden tonight, I always forget a bib when I go anywhere, and his shirt always looks like he spilt an entire glass of water down the front of it!
Check out that drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment